Ultimate Modular Dock System (UMD)
The UMD (Ultimate Modular Dock) System uses tough polyethylene rotomoulded modules that are available in a range of sizes. This is a versatile option applicable to situations where a smart appearance and flexibility is required, as the modules are easily demountable and moveable.
The varied sizes allow for multiple layout combinations and are tough and durable, non-slip, UV resistant and do not deteriorate in a marine environment. The UMD system can withstand heavy conditions, making it ideal for commercial and public use applications.
A variety of custom accessories (e.g. hand rails, safety ladders) are also available making the UMD Marina System a popular choice for marine berthing, resort water sports and public use recreational applications.
BENEFITS, USES & FEATURES:
- Modules are easily configured to any layout
- Proven long lasting construction
- Public boat ramp access for safety / minimise liability
- Dry berthing for dinghies, jet skis and runabouts
- commercial and domestic marinas and pontoons
- Temporary mooring with ability to easily be relocated
- Aquaculture industry applications
- Mining pump platforms for tailings
- Mining gangways for dams
- Resort water sports, snorkelling and diving pontoons
- Motorised and floating work barges
3.0m x 2.0m
3.0m x 1.5m
3.0m x 1.0m
1.5m x 1.0m
About Marine Products Australia
Marine Products Australia (MPA) specialises in custom solutions for your boating and marine needs. Offering quality products from Australia’s leading marine manufacturers, Marine Products Australia works with you to create effective marine solutions for your boat, jet ski or houseboat.
Marine Products Australia
Ph: 1300 083 230
19 Melrich Road
Bayswater VIC 3153
Mon–Fri: 9.00am–4:30pm (AEDT)